The Online Payment are processed through an online payment gateway system provided by PayPal and Razor Pay India, who comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) for Credit Card data security and the payment mechanism shall be subject to the terms and conditions set out by PayPal (https://www.paypal.com) Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this Website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this facility.
1. Your payment instructions will be effected only after proper authentication in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the online payment facility.
2. Your payment will be normally credited to our account to which you are making payment within 5 working days from the date of product delivery.
3. LYNGUM will not accept any liability if payment is refused or declined by the Credit/Debit Card supplier/Service Provider for any reason.
4. If the Card supplier/service provider declines payment for any reason whatsoever, LYNGUM is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention or deliver the product/s. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that requisite payment has been deducted from your account for credit to Lyngum Account.
5. LYNGUM shall not be liable to the User for any injury or damage caused by way of failure of performance, delay in processing or transmission, error, interruption, communication line failure etc. whilst using the on-line payment facility, whether in contract, negligence or under any other legal theory/cause of action whatsoever.
6. In no event will LYNGUM be liable for any damage whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this online payment facility, any website linked to this LYNGUM website for use of the online payment facility, failure of internet facility, server or on account of computer virus or the materials or information contained at any or all such websites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of any such damages.
7. Refunds, if applicable will only be made on the debit/credit card or bank account used for payment for the original transaction.
8. Your use of this service is at your sole risk, and the online payment facility is entitled, in its sole discretion, to refuse to comply with any of your instructions without assigning any reasons. Further the online payment facility reserves the right to charge and recover certain fees for the use of its services.
9. Although adequate security measures are adopted, LYNGUM shall not be responsible for any unauthorized access to the service or your account.